Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ceuse

So I'm here in Ceuse now for two weeks or so?  losing track of the days and hopefully not my mind.  There is a lot going on between all the hiking, climbing, video shizz and partying like rock stars hehe!  So here is a quick slideshow of some good times at Ceuse. I cant believe how amazing this place is everyone must come and experience it here.  

ohohh Scarry
Dave during his happy moments
View of Gap from Ceuse
The crews new toy
Jon on Biographie 
A friendly Tree
All krunked with electricity shooting through my veins just prior to Jon cutting off a grip of my hair with a kitchen knife,
The morning routine at our cooking grounds
A little rest day entertainment!
Hydration is key!!
C'est Falais(the cliff)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a blast. You going to send Biographie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a sweet trip. Is it hot there right now?

    ReplyDelete