Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High Ballin!!

So I've been contemplating this idea for a long time, along with many others in regards to climbing one of the most historical routes in Utah called The Present(5.14a) without a rope. First done by the legend Boone Speed in the early 90's.   It had been over 4 years since I had tried this route, but it always seemed awkward clipping, for me.  So I finally found my ca hones, and a spot and decided to go for it, the outcome was such an exhilarating experience, It will be engraved in my head forever.  Shown below is the beginning of the excitement I had the other day up at the gorilla cliffs, Stay tuned for the amazing footage captured at http://www.desertratpro.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hey it would be sweet if you could post some directions to the Boomer Boulders. I want to go check it out! Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac is jerry of Argentine you remember we were climbing together a lot of time in utah and yosemite and adaho. well don your 8b solo . Good friend my mail is (jerevarela@gmail.com) .hasta always moaner(Jeremy)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't get anything half so cool when you google my name. It's been a while old friend. It feels good to see you. Drop me a line if you get the chance (jothansamuelson@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete